Making these tags are really easy and fun too! So what's my secret? Coffee! It's a favorite drink, and a simple tool to make my plain tags into something special.
- Plain white tags, I got mine from Office Max
- Coffee, it can be freshly brewed or from the day before.
- Something to soak your tags in, I used a Graniteware pie tin
- Newspaper to put wet tags on
- Ink, stamps, & a make-up sponge *optional
- And most importantly time.
So the first thing you need to do after you make sure you have all your supplies is to pour your coffee into whatever container you've chosen to soak your tags in. Make sure you cover the bottom of your container with coffee.
I moved the damp tags to a dry piece of newspaper and waited for them to dry.
This will be the end result of your tags! These tags are perfect for gifts, reminders, or as I use them for pricing items at the store.