Friday, July 8, 2011

Riverwest Secret Garden Tour

This Sunday July 10th 1:00-3:00(or 4?) is the river west garden tour! It starts at riverwest farmers market on Locust and Bremens St. You can get a map there! We had 2 great gals come in on there way to a wedding and buy a few things for there garden! They will be on the tour, from the sound of it they will have a garden worth the trip to see. I really hope to go!!

I have lots of new things in the store, I'll try to get you some pictures soon! I'm starting to harvest my lavender totally organic so Saturday I will have some at the store for you to pick up! Great for soap and creams. In fact my friens Sanja makes a cream that uses it plus Calendula which is great for all sorts of things lips bug bits bee bites the list is long . I will have it here for you to buy on Saturday! Perfect for healing skin!

Thanks to all who have stoped by, Enjoy this great weather, Go to the garden show!

No comments:

Post a Comment