Saturday, September 22, 2012

Fall Is here at farmgirL!!

 Well my son Chris has been busy making survival bracelet's and ankle bracelet's for guys and gals . They are for hikers and campers because they have 6 feet of strong rope and you never know when you may need this. They also look cool and make a great gift at 7.95 each!

                   I made a new piece this week called " I see time fly" What fun it is to re purpose things!
                                                 
                                          We also got this cute drafting table I love the color!
              I was also bust making witch umbrellas for your door ... easy to grab when you leave, hee hee
 Now this is really cool, these are never used vintage cards so if you need a card for some swell guy or gal this will be the bomb!

                                                
                            Halloween decorations galore, you will really get in the mood.
                            Kids bowling pins I love the old paint We also have a duck pin set too!!!

                                                                  more decorations!!!!






                                        Handmade , new and old Oh I love this time of year!

Well enjoy the cool weather and walks in the woods and coming into farmgirl! Thanks always for stopping in!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment