Thursday, October 6, 2011

Hawthore Hill Farm show this weekend!

                             This is a sample of the things I will have at the show this weekend ....

               I have a few benches at the farm for sale, There are so great in your garden or in your mudroom
                                                 I just love this wide planked board wood box

                      I also have some of my things for making new art, game board pieces as well

My Friend Nancy and I Planted and harvested these mini pumpkins on her farm!!!
                              I have a thing for old stools so I pick them up when ever I can !
old suitcases and brown transferware , can it get any better!
I really hope to see you this weekend I will be at the shop and at Hawthorne Hill farm on small road in New Berlin. I also want to thank everyone for coming in the shop and all the wonderful coments you have given me and our venders!
This month we are having a drawing for a 25.00 gift card  so when you come in and purchase something make sure you fill out a card!!

No comments:

Post a Comment