Friday, May 13, 2011

Vintage tavel wear and the means to travel!!

Well it's time for farm gril to travel to a show next weekend! Hawthorn farm in New Berlin!!! on Small Road just west of moorland road.
Its open Friday Saturday and Sunday
I won't be there in body but my things will that I have been collecting for you  for this show! My friends Viv and Jean will be watching my booth!
I will be at the store on 5th and National with lots of new things for you to see! Well enjoy your weekend





Vintage wooden wheels, some with great old paint!



Fab stack of vintage suite cases, great for storage! 



Dont forget to stop and smell the tulips


1 comment:

  1. I finished setting up at Hawthorne Hill Farm today - your space looks great. Lots of neat things - love the galvanized pails with the chalkboard paint and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete