Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday afternoon 2-11-11

Hoping for a great saturday for last minute Valentines gifts, even though my husband thinks its stupid. Although he does remember me on this day, He's so sweet!

Well Thank you so much Gracie's Cottage for the nice blog spot. I' ve always loved your blog , cobblecreek@blogspot.com.  You always have such nice things on it and I'm really sorry about you beloved dog. I also want to thank my friend at chippy shabby! What a great blog that is as well, Ive said it before but I hope you all take a look chippyshabby@blogspot.com

I also want to let everyone know one of our great jewery gals will be at the bridle show this weekend!
Check her out at http://www.customizeyou.net/  or at the bridle show her name is Christine with Custom. A very creative gal!

Ejoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment