Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Grand Opening

Thanks to all who made it to the Grand Opening of the store. It was great to see the family and friends and hear all the wonderful coments. Nancy and I worked very hard and to hear the wonderful things that were said really makes us feel great and supported in what we are doing. I also want to thank my wonderful mother-in-law for the great treats as well as my friend Sanja for all her Serbian treats. I also want to thank Joan Foster for the flowers and fantastic mosic in real flowers that was made by her as a special gift.  I also think it would be a great class to give in March when we are sick of all the seamingly dead things around us. To just sit and smell and feel the beautiful gifts we get from God, and to be able to create a masterpiece to hang on our wall, even if for only until the first crocuses come up and bless us with their presents. I also want to thank my huaband Tony for all the support and incouraging words as well as our friend Mark, for all the details that Tony and I don't know about!! He has really been a great friend!
Thanks and enjoy your day!
Lisa 

1 comment:

  1. bought a beautiful, hand embroidered, dresser scarf yesterday. can't decide if i should use it or frame it. nice to have you in the neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete